Sunday, March 30, 2008

Who is the author of this blog? And why this blog?

My name is Khawla. I am from the United Arab Emirates and I am 23 years old. I am a devout Muslim who believes in God, in all the Prophets, in the Holy Books, in Angels, in Fate, and in the Day of Judgment.

The purpose of opening this blog is to clarify Islam to the blog readers. There are many misconceptions about Islam. I will try to clarify the many I know. And if you have any thing you want to know more about it in Islam you can contact me through my displayed e-mail address and I will post my response in here.

I am writing this blog fearing God, and doing my job as a Muslim to defend Islam. If any Muslim reader wants to help me in my job, please contact me.

And, please forgive me if you see something wrong in my grammar since English is my second language :)