Monday, March 31, 2008

The Prophet of Islam

Peace of God and His mercy to you.

I am preparing for an English translation of Prophet's Muhammad biography. I want to make sure that I cover the most important events in his life. Expect it before the end of this week :)

But now, I would like to write a brief about Muhammad. About his great character and personality.

The Tremendous Nature of Muhammad
Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Him, was a great man, a great dad, a great friend, a great relative and a great husband. God praised him as he praised the other Prophets, Peace Be Upon Them, and He said in the Holy Quran:
And lo! thou art of a tremendous nature. The Pen 68:4

Muhammad was a man of great wisdom. He said once to the believers who wanted to spread God's word:
You will not reach the people by your money, you will reach them by your good behavior.

Ali Bin Abi Taleb says about Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him:
He was the most giving, the most daring, the righteous, the fulfiller of promises, the kindest, the best companion, who saw him revered him, who got to know him loved him, and I have not seen nor I will see someone like him.

And it was said that a Jewish man came to the Caliphet Omar Bin Al Khattab and asked him:
"Tell me about your Prophet's virtues". And Omar told him that Bilal knew better than he did. When he went to Bilal, Bilal told him the Prophet's daughter, Fatima, knew better. And Fatima told him to see Ali that he knew better. And when the man asked Ali, Ali said: "Describe to me the best things in this life so I can describe him to you". The man said: "I am not able to do that". And Ali said: "You could not describe the best things in this life and God said it that the best things in life are few. So, how can you ask me to describe Muhammad's virtues and God said: "And lo! thou art of a tremendous nature."?"
God blessings to you and I hope I live to write my next post :)

Arabic Source: tibneen.com